Chemical Engineering Equipment Engineer
1, according to the technical specification of the industry, complete the professional and technical design of the selected chemical production line, ensure that the design plan meets the demand;
2, be able to actively communicate with users and manufacturers, and coordinate the design of the professional construction drawings.
3, skilled use of CAD and other drawing software, drawing professional construction drawings;
4. The organization completes the construction drawing design of the professional project and controls the quality and progress of the construction drawing.
5. Coordination and monitoring of site design changes.
6. Responsible for simultaneous modification of engineering change data and changes of relevant drawings and documents.
1, with a college degree or above, with a professional education background of chemical equipment, mechanical and electrical engineering, automation related, solid professional knowledge and strong learning ability.
2, familiar with the use of AutoCAD, Solidworks and other software and computer operating system;
3. Good teamwork spirit, strong dedication and sense of responsibility.
4. Priority for refineries, chemical plants or design institutes.
5. Have certain English listening, reading, writing and simple oral communication skills.
Monthly salary: 4000-8000
Benefits: five risks and one gold, performance bonus, housing subsidy, communication subsidy, staff travel, regular physical examination, attendance award, holiday welfare, double rest (one year of the contract period, one month in trial period, and payment of social security during probation period).
Working address：No. 45 Xiangyun Road, Hanjiang District, Yangzhou, Jiangsu
Contact information：email@example.com 0514-87990996